||CCNA required. Cisco ROUTE and Cisco SWITCH preferred.
||Technicians, designers, tier 2/3 help desk, network engineers that need an advanced understanding of troubleshooting complex Cisco networks.
successful completion students will be able to:
- Monitor and manage a Cisco network and the devices connected to it.
- Develop plans for monitoring and maintaining networks.
- Update and test Cisco IOS.
- Identify and troubleshoot sub-par performance at the correct OSI layer
- Troubleshoot routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, eBGP and redistribution
- Troubleshoot DHCP, NAT and first hop redundancy HSRP and GLBP
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 interoperability
- Troubleshoot VLANs, SVIs, switch and port security
- Troubleshoot VACLs, PACLS and ACLs related to router access
- Troubleshoot voip and video solutions
- Troubleshoot AAA configuration
- Troubleshoot protocol security
||Lab hands-on, lecture, scenarios
||Up to 8 attendees
||A comprehensive assessment test will be provided as a tool for practicing for the certification exam.
||This course is preparation for the Cisco 642-832 exam.