||Technicians, designers, provisioners, tier 2/3 help desk, network engineers that need an advanced understanding of complex Cisco networks.
successful completion students will be able to:
- Analyze campus network design
- Implement VLANs in a campus environment
- Understand and configure spanning-tree
- Configure inter-VLAN routing
- Configure first hop redundancy networks
- Implement security in the LAN
- Integrate of wireless devices 802.11
- Optimize LAN configuration for voice and video
- VLAN connectivity, security and routing
- Access port configuration
- Network campus planning
- Spanning-tree protocol deployment
- Layer 2 port security - VACL and PACL
- Multilayer switch Layer 3 security on SVIs
- 802.11 wireless extension of the LAN
- First hop availability HSRP and GLBP
- Supporting voip and video on the campus LAN
||Lecture, hands-on lab exercises, scenarios
||Up to 8 attendees
||A comprehensive assessment test will be provided as a tool for practicing for the certification exam.
||This course is preparation for the Cisco 642-813 exam.